Circulation Attendant Position
Do you like helping people?
Are you good with computers?
Are you looking for a part-time job?
Then we would love to hear from you.
Part-Time Circulation Desk Attendant Position
- Definitely Monday 4:30-9 PM @ Ambler Branch, 209 Race Street
- Possibility of a Friday 9:30 AM-1 PM @ Main Library in Blue Bell, 650 Skippack Pike
- 1 Saturday per month 9:30 AM-5 PM (either Ambler or Blue Bell) & 1 Sunday per month 12:30-5 PM (Blue Bell)
- Hourly rate is $11.
- THIS IS A PERMANENT, PART-TIME POSITION. NOT A SEASONAL OR SUMMER JOB.
Duties: Answer patron questions, circulate materials using Polaris software, assist patrons on the computer, answer phones, take payments, open & close the library. Experience with Polaris Software is a plus. Experience with tablets and smart phones is important. Attention to detail vital. It is a physically active job.
- high school diploma
- successful completion of state background checks
Employment offers are conditional upon a successful background check and reference checks. The Wissahickon Valley Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.