Trevin Panaia—Financial Aid Concepts & Tuition Strategies (F.A.C.T.S.)
- Learn what your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is and how it can be lowered
- Discern differences in methodology (Institutional vs. Federal)
- Importance of SAT and ACT Exams
- Reward financial responsibility with college scholarship opportunities
- Educate parents and their high school students in the financial aid process, including understanding the variety of loans, scholarships, grants, etc. that are available
- Provide an understanding of complex FAFSA forms
This free workshop is presented by Financial AId Concepts & Tuition Strategies (F.A.C.T.S). For more information about this organization, visit here.
Attention Downton Abbey Fans
Come to our presentation on
Life at the Edwardian Manor
Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Main Library
6:30 PM refreshments/7:00 PM program
Judith Krall-Susso presents.
There will be a raffle for season 4 of Downton Abbey that night. Raffle Tickets: $2 for 1 or $5 for 3, and may be purchased at the circulation desk.
Co-Sponsored by: The Blue Bell and Ambler Friends of the Wissahickon Valley Public Library
The Wissahickon Valley Public Library is planning a Book Appraisal Brunch to benefit the library, on Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM. It will be held at 34 East in Ambler.
For more information, see our event page: Book Appraisal Brunch