Master Gardener Karrie Hontz will help you prepare your garden for a bright, colorful Spring show: selecting the appropriate bulbs for your site, successful planting tips, and caring for your bulbs after they bloom.
- Tuesday, July 30.
- Program starts at 7:00 pm.
- Tea and Scones at 6:30 pm.
- This program is part of Tea and Scones XIV.
- Sponsored by the Ambler Friends.
- Call 215-643-7775 to register.
This event is part of our Adult Summer Reading Program "Dig into Reading: Groundbreaking Reads!"
Click this link for more details about the Adult Summer Reading Club. Prizes include WVPL tote bags full of books and gift cards from WaWa and Staples.
Sign up online HERE or, in Ambler, fill out the paper form.