This class is a 3-part practical course about building a website with the Content Management System DRUPAL.
This is class 2 of 3. Students should attend all three classes.
January 9, 1:00 pm. Website Basics
January 16, 1:00 pm. Content Management Systems
- Anatomy of a Content Management System
- Creating and Managing Content
- Additional Modules
- Integrating with Social Media
January 23, 1:00 pm. Monitoring and Managing Your Site
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 10 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Class Length: 2 ½ hours.
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Word 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.