This class is a 2-part practical course about building a website with the Open Source Content Management System DRUPAL.
This is class 1 of 2. Students should attend both classes.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 8 students.
- Cost: $20.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Class Length: 2 classes, 2.5 hours each.
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Word 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.