This is a 3 hour hands-on Introduction to Microsoft Word 2007 in 2 parts.
WHEN: June 19 and 20, 7 - 8:30 pm
WHERE: Blue Bell Community Room, Wissahickon Valley Public Library
This is class 2 of 2. Students should attend both classes.
Getting to know your computer.
Using files and folders for saving and organizing your work.
Word Processing. Working with a simple document: typing, correcting, and formatting.
More on typing, correcting, and formatting.
Lists, Styles, Bullets, & Headings.
Common problems and how to avoid them or fix them.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 5 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Class Length: 3 hours total (1.5 hours on each day).
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Word 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.