A 2-Part, 4 hour introduction to Excel 2007
WHEN: March 5 and 12, 1-3 pm
WHERE: Blue Bell Community Room, Wissahickon Valley Public Library
This is class 2 of 2. Students should attend both classes.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Basic introduction to spreadsheets
- Entering and formatting data
- Calculating data using formulas
- Tips for users of earlier versions of Excel
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 5 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Class Length: 4 hours total (2 hours on each day).
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Excel 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.