Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 1:00pm to 3:30pm
A Basic Introduction to Spreadsheets
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Entering and formatting data
- Calculating data using formulas
- Tips for users of earlier versions of Excel
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 8 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Excel 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.
Who should attend: