Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:30am to 12:00pm
- The Face of Word: Finding and Using Menus
- Using the Mouse with Word
- Basics of Word Processing: Type, Backspace, Delete, Insert and Overtype
- Save a File, Open a File, Create a File
- Formatting Text: Fonts, Bold, Italicize, and Underline. Changing Text Size.
- Working with Text: Cut and Paste, Copy and Paste. Find, and Replace Text.
- Understanding the “Clipboard”
- Mistakes: Using Undo and Redo
- Page Layouts: Page Orientation, Page Size, Margins, Page Numbers
- Printing and Print Preview
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 8 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at registration and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is receive
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Word 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.
Who should attend: