The Ambler Book club meets at 1:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
- January 14 – The Canterbury Sisters - Kim Wright
- February 11 – The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry - Gabrielle Zevin
- March 10 – The Boys in the Boat - Daniel James Brown
- April 14 – The Children Act - Ian McEwan
- May 12 – A Hundred Flowers - Gail Tsukiyama
- June 9 – All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr
- July 14 – That Chesapeake Summer - Mariah Stewart
- August 11 – Fortune’s Rocks - Anita Shreve
- September 8 – The Paris Architect - Charles Belfoure
- October 13 – The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
- November 10 – The Lost Lake - Sarah Addison Allen
- December 8 – To Kill a Mockingbird and Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee