The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library.
- January 18, Devil's Garden by Ace Atkins
- February 15, Gravity by Tess Gerritsen
- March 15, Red Knife by William Kent Krueger
- April 12, When Will There Be Good News by Kate Atkinson
- May 17, Judgment Calls by Alafair Burke
- June 21, L. A. Requiem by Robert Crais
- July 19, Learning to Swim by Sara Henry
- August 16, The Expats by Chris Pavone
- September 20, A Field of Darkness by Cornelia Read
- October 18, A Coffin for Dimitrios by Eric Ambler
- November 15, Sacrifice by S. J. Bolton
- December 20, Black and Blue by Ian Rankin
For more information, please contact Frances Young.