The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- December 17, The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri
- January 21, A Question of Honor by Charles Todd
- February 18, Open and Shut by David Rosenfelt
- March 18, The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
- April 15, One Last Breath by Stephen Booth
- May 20, Bootlegger's Daughter by Margaret Maron
- June 17, Thunderstruck by Erik Larson