The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- April 18, Silent Joe by T. Jefferson Parker
- May 16, The Stonecutter by Camilla Lackberg
- June 20, Midnight in Peking by Paul French
- July 18, Amateur detective: Field of Blood by Denise Mina
- Aug. 15, Thriller/Suspense/Spy: The Informationist by Taylor Stevens
- Sept. 19, Group Choice: The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman
- Oct. 17, Classic: Strangers on a Train by Patricia Highsmith
- Nov. 21, International: Silence of the Grave by Arnaldur Indridason
- Dec. 19, Group Choice: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
Click here for a list of what we've read in the past. For more information, please contact Fran Young.