The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- July 16, As She Left It by Catriona McPherson
- August 20, Without Fail by Lee Child
- September 24, No Time For Goodbye by Linwood Barclay
- October 15, The Third Man by Graham Greene
- November 19, Silent Voices by Ann Cleeves
- December 17, The Shape of Water by Andrea Camilleri