The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- July 15, The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths
- August 19, The Double Game by Dan Fesperman
- September 16, My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni
- October 28, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie (Note the date change!)
- November 18, The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
- December 16, Murder As A Fine Art by David Morrell
- January 20, The Shape of Sand by Marjorie Eccles
- February 17, Ashes to Dust by Ysra Sigurdardottir
- March 17, The Blackhouse by Peter May
- April 21, Lost by Michael Robotham
- May 19, When Shadows Fall by J. T. Ellison
- June 16, Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner