2nd Saturday Family Movie Matinee
The Main Library in Blue Bell will be showing new release, family friendly movies at 1:30pm every second Saturday of the month in the Community Room.
- November 10 @ 1:30 PM - The Pirates: Band of Misfits (info, PG, 88 min)
- December 8 @ 1:30 PM - Disney's Cinderella (info, G, 74 min)
- January 12 @ 1:30 PM - Secret of the Wings (info, G, 92 min)
- February 9 @ 1:30 PM - Ice Age: Continental Drife (info, PG, 88 min)
- No Movie in March
- April 13 @ 1:30 PM - Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (info, PG, 93 min)
AARP Driving Class
AARP Driving Classes for seniors. At various times, the Library hosts both the Driver Safety Course (8 hours) and the Refresher Course (4 hours). Watch the calendar for specific dates.
Come view new release movies in the
Blue Bell Community Room on
Tuesdays at 2 pm
Ambler Book Group
The Ambler Book club meets at 1:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
- September 13 - Montana 1948 - Larry Watson
- October 11 - The Last Chinese Chef - Nicole Mones
- November 8 - Before You Know Kindness - Chris Bohjalian
- December 13 - The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry - Kathleen Flinn
- January 10 - The Widower's Tale - Julia Glass
- February 14 - The Rules of Civility - Amor Towles
- March 14 - The Wierd Sisters - Eleanor Brown
- April 11 - This is Where I leave You - Jonathan Tropper
- May 9 - The Likeness - Tana French
- June 13 - The Cookbook Collector - Allegra Goodman
- July 11 - A Reliable Wife - Robert Goolrick
- August 8 - The Professor and the Madman - Simon Winchester
- September 12 - Submission - Amy Waldman
- October 10 - Moloka'i - Alan Brennert
- November 14 - Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese
Art with Benita
Art Class for Preschoolers.
On the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10:30-11:30am at WVPL, Ambler.
Must register : limited to first 10 sign-ups. 215-646-1072.
Art with Laura
Create something amazing with Miss Laura.
The 4th Saturday at 10:30 am at WVPL, Ambler.
For all ages. Requires sign up.
Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
Fridays @ 3 PM
Joint safe, low impact routines led by certified instructors that increase flexibility, and reduce pain and stiffness. Great for exercise novices, seniors and anyone with arthritis. Sponsored by the Arthritis Foundation.
Fee: $5.00 per class
Questions? Call Carmen @ 610-245-7237.
Kathleen Edwards presents: The Ambler Beading Group.
Meets 1st and 3rd Mondays at 1 PM at Ambler Branch.
Please bring your own tools and supplies.
Come to work on your beading projects and see what others are doing.
This group is not a "how-to" class. Please bring your projects and supplies to work on independently.
Blue Bell Book Discussion Group for Adults
The Blue Bell Book Discussion Groups for Adults meet on two consecutive Thursdays, September through April.
Daytime group meets at 1:30 PM and the Nighttime group at 7 PM. The same book is discussed at both meetings. Please stop by the library and pickup a copy of the book.
Where the Heart Is, by Billie Letts
- January 10 at 1:30 pm
- January 17 at 7:00 pm
Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro
- February 7 at 1:30 pm
- February 21 at 7:00 pm
The Nanny Diaries, by Emma McLaughlin
- March 14 at 1:30 pm
- March 21 at 7:00 pm
The Time Traveler’s Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger
- April 11 at 1:30 pm
- April 18 at 7:00 pm
Blue Bell Lego Club
The Blue Bell Lego Club is for kids ages 3 and up. Legos and Duplos provided.
Parents of children ages 5 and younger must attend with child.
Second and third Thursdays at 4:30pm at WVPL, Blue Bell.
There will be no Lego Club in June and August.