Trending Non-Fiction Titles
- Spare, by Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
- Go-to dinners: make ahead, freeze ahead, prep ahead, easy assembled, by Ina Garten
- The light we carry: overcoming in uncertain times, by Michelle Obama
- I'm glad my mom died, by Jennette McCurdy
- Friends, lovers, and the big terrible thing: a memoir, by Matthew Perry
- Confidence man: the making of Donald Trump and the breaking of America, by Maggie Haberman
- Dinners with Ruth: a memoir on the power of friendships, by Nina Totenberg
- So help me God, by Mike Pence
- Smitten Kitchen keepers: new classics for your forever files: a cookbook, by Deb Perelman
- An immense world: how animal senses reveal the hidden realms around us, by Ed Yong
- And there was light: Abraham Lincoln and the American struggle, by Jon Meacham
Miss Erin's Blog: Catch up on what Miss Erin is up to in her corner of the library, including stories, crafts, games, and more. Read, Play and Learn with Miss Erin!
Are you researching the EPA Superfund site in Ambler? You may access the EPA documents about the Ambler Asbestos Piles from our Local Links page.
Need help finding your next great read?
Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
Join WVPL's email list to get the latest event updates, emergency cancellations and last-minute program information. You may already be reading Wowbrary, our weekly newsletter highlighting new books, new DVDs and upcoming events, but our NEW email list s for Blue Bell & Ambler library news, including occasional last-minute additions or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances. Make sure you get both!
Your Library Now: Read WVPL Status Updates through CoVID-19