The Bookmark: Read our latest newsletter
Popular Non-Fiction Titles
- Spare, by Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
- I'm Glad My Mom Died, by Jennette McCurdy
- The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times, by Michelle Obama
- Finding Me: A Memoir, by Viola Davis
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, by James Clear
- Young forever: the secrets to living your longest, healthiest life, by Mark Hyman
- Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing: A Memoir, by Matthew Perry
- Shoe Dog: a Memoir by the Creator of Nike, by Phil Knight
- The good life: lessons from the world's longest scientific study of happiness, by Robert J. Waldinger
- Crying in H Mart: A Memoir, by Michelle Zauner
- Happy-Go-Lucky, by David Sedaris
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis, by J. D. Vance
Miss Erin's Blog: Catch up on what Miss Erin is up to in her corner of the library, including stories, crafts, games, and more. Read, Play and Learn with Miss Erin!
Are you researching the EPA Superfund site in Ambler? You may access the EPA documents about the Ambler Asbestos Piles from our Local Links page.
Need help finding your next great read?
Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
Join WVPL's email list to get the latest event updates, emergency cancellations and last-minute program information. You may already be reading Wowbrary, our weekly newsletter highlighting new books, new DVDs and upcoming events, but our NEW email list s for Blue Bell & Ambler library news, including occasional last-minute additions or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances. Make sure you get both!
Your Library Now: Read WVPL Status Updates through CoVID-19