Trending Non-Fiction Titles
- Rough draft: a memoir, by Katy Katy
- The whole body reset: your weight-loss plan for a flat belly, optimum health and a body you'll love - at midlife and beyond, by Stephen Perrine
- Plantyou: 140+ ridiculously easy, amazingly delicious plant-based oil-free recipes, by Carleigh Bodrug
- Shy: the alarmingly outspoken memoirs of Mary Rodgers, by Mary Rodgers
- The palace papers: inside the House of Windsor--the truth and the turmoil, by Tina Brown
- Glucose revolution: the life-changing power of balancing your blood sugar, by Jessie Inchauspé
- Happy-go-lucky, by David Sedaris
- How to keep house while drowning: a gentle approach to cleaning and organizing, by KC Davis
- I'm glad my mom died, by Jennette McCurdy
- A conflict of visions, by Thomas Sowell
- James Patterson by James Patterson: the stories of my life, by James Patterson
- My broken language: a memoir, by Quiara Alegría Hudes,
- The lazy genius kitchen: have what you need, use what you have, and enjoy it like never before, by Kendra Adachi
- The sewing girl's tale: a story of crime and consequences in Revolutionary America, by John Wood Sweet
Miss Erin's Blog: Catch up on what Miss Erin is up to in her corner of the library, including stories, crafts, games, and more. Read, Play and Learn with Miss Erin!
Are you researching the EPA Superfund site in Ambler? You may access the EPA documents about the Ambler Asbestos Piles from our Local Links page.
Need help finding your next great read?
Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
Join WVPL's email list to get the latest event updates, emergency cancellations and last-minute program information. You may already be reading Wowbrary, our weekly newsletter highlighting new books, new DVDs and upcoming events, but our NEW email list s for Blue Bell & Ambler library news, including occasional last-minute additions or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances. Make sure you get both!
Your Library Now: Read WVPL Status Updates through CoVID-19