Your Library Now: Read WVPL Status Updates through CoVID-19
Join WVPL's email list to get the latest event updates, emergency cancellations and last-minute program information. You may already be reading Wowbrary, our weekly newsletter highlighting new books, new DVDs and upcoming events, but our NEW email list is for Blue Bell & Ambler library news, including occasional last-minute additions or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances. Make sure you get both!
Need help finding your next great read?
Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
- The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah
- Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman
- The Guest List, by Lucy Foley
- 28 Summers, by Elin Hilderbrand
- Daylight (Atlee Pine Series), by David Baldacci
- One by One, by Ruth Ware
- The Book of Lost Names, by Kristin Harmel
- The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett
- Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents, by Isabel Wilkerson
- A Rule Against Murder (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache Series), by Louise Penny
- Atomic Habits: Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, by James Clear
- A Time for Mercy, by John Grisham
- American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins