CONTACTLESS PICK-UP SERVICE BY APPOINTMENT
The Library offers contactless pick-up service. Follow these steps:
§ Request books online through your library account.
§ You may also call the library at which you'd like to pick up your items to place a hold.
Step two: Receive notification that your items are ready.
- When an item is ready for you, you will receive an email, text message or automated phone call. You may now make an appointment. Please do not go to the library without an appointment.
· After you have received notice that your items are ready for pick-up,
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR PICK-UP APPOINTMENT
1. Please wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose for your pick-up appointment.
2. Walk to the main entrance. At Blue Bell items will be on a table in the main entrance vestibule.
3. Items will be in a plastic bag labelled with your name.