Hungry for Health: Discover the Benefits of a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet
Online via Zoom
Registration Required: wvpleatwell.eventbrite.com
What is the optimal way to eat? Want to reset your diet and embrace better choices for your body and our planet?
Join us as we explore the benefits of a plant-based diet with Amy Jones, Physician Assistant, Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner, and founder of Romaine Healthy, LLC.
In this webinar, you will:
• Compare the Standard American Diet (SAD) to the Whole Food PLANT Based (WFPB) Diet
• Learn the benefits of a WFPB Diet - Why it works and keeps working
• Discover evidence to support it’s the optimal way to eat
• Connect your food choices to the health of planet
• Participate in a Food demo – Cook along with Amy with a recipe at home
Say you’ll be there! This webinar is free and open to the public. Please register to attend and to receive the Zoom link at wvpleatwell.eventbrite.com