The Ambler Book club meets at 2:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
- JANUARY: Caroline: Little House Revisited by Sarah Miller
- FEBRUARY: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- MARCH: Peace Like a River by Leif Enger TO BE RESCHEDULED
- APRIL: Memory Man by David Baldacci (One Book, One County Read; author visit May 1) TO BE RESCHEDULED
- MAY: The Radium Girls by Kate Moore ONLINE - Click HERE to register
- JUNE: The Second-Worst Restaurant in France by Alexander McCall Smith ONLINE - Click HERE to register
- JULY: An American Marraige by Tayari Jones ONLINE - Click HERE to register This is a new title; There There will be rescheduled.
- AUGUST: Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras
- SEPTEMBER: The Yellow House by Sarah Broom ONLINE - Click HERE to register
- OCTOBER: The Other Americans by Laila Lalami ONLINE - Click HERE to register
- NOVEMBER: There There by Tommy Orange ONLINE - Click HERE to register
- DECEMBER: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson ONLINE - Click HERE to register
- January 2021: Mrs. Kennedy and Me by Clint Hill