The Ambler Book group meets at 2:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
Ambler Book Group has moved ONLINE as we continue to support PA's COVID-19 mitigation efforts. Current members will receive a Zoom link. NEW members are welcome. Please contact Anne Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation.
- January 2021: Mrs. Kennedy and Me by Clint Hill
- February 11: The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- March 11: Dinner with Edward (NF) - (also is on Hoopla)
- April 8: The Red Address Book by Sofia Lundberg
- May 13: As Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner
- June 10: Wait Till Next Year by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- July 8: Apeirogon by Colum McCann
- August 12: Jefferson’s Daughters by Catherine Kerrison
- September 9: American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- October 14: The Searcher by Tana French
- November 11: Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann (NF)
- December 9: The Guest List by Lucy Foley