The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Starting in September, 2021, we will resume meeting in person at the library on Saturday at 2 pm. Interested in joining? Please email Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org. New members are welcome!
Books are available at the Library or may be downloaded from Libby/OverDrive or Hoopla. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- January 19 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- Bloodhounds by Peter Lovesey
- February 16 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin
- March 16 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- The Missing American by Kwei Quartey
- April 27 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line by Deepa Anappara
- May 18 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- The Huntress by Kate Quinn
- June 15 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- The Less Dead by Denise Mina
- July 20 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- The Eighth Detective by Alex Pavesi
- August 17 at 3 PM: Group Choice -- Metropolis by Philip Kerr
- September 21 at 2 PM IN PERSON AT THE LIBRARY: Group Choice -- Woman 99 by Greer Macallister
- October 16 at 2 pm IN PERSON AT THE LIBRARY: Winter Counts by David Heska Wanbli Weiden
- November 20 IN PERSON AT THE LIBRARY: The Lost Ones by Sheena Kamal
- December 18 at 2 pm IN PERSON AT THE LIBRARY: The Absolution by Yrsa Sigurdardottir