The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
We meet in person at the Blue Bell library on the third Saturday of the month at 2 pm. Interested in joining? Please email Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org. New members are welcome!
Books are available at the Library, and you may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title. Some titles may be downloaded from Libby/OverDrive or Hoopla*. Please check the calendar event for more details.
- January 15: Debut Cozy - Murder at the Mena House by Erica Ruth Neubauer
- February 19: Debut Suspense - Please See Us by Caitlin Mullen
- March 19: Group Choice - Runner by Tracy Clark
- April 30: Group Choice - Black Widow by Christopher Brookmyre
- May 21: Group Choice – Line of Sight by James Queally
- June 18: Historical – 1979 by Val McDermid
- July 16: Modern Masters – The Hanging Wood by Martin Edwards
- August 20: The Mother Next Door by Tara Laskowski
- September 24: Cry Baby by Mark Billingham
- October 15 - 56 Days by Catherine Ryan Howard
- November 19 - A Trace of Deceit by Karen Odden